Facts About The Undertaker
1) While he officially debuted as “The Undertaker” during the 1990 Survivor Series, he competed as “Kane ‘The Undertaker'” in pre-taped matches prior to his live debut.
2) Despite leaving the WrestleMania ring as a champion several times, he never entered a WrestleMania match as a champion.
3) During his debut, he defeated not one, but two WWE Hall of Famers, Koko B. Ware and Dusty Rhodes, in a matter of minutes.
4) Despite his record number of WrestleMania wins, he went a decade without winning a championship at WrestleMania – the longest amount of time for any Superstar in WrestleMania history.
5) 160 men have tried, and failed, to defeat “The Phenom” during pay-per-view matches.
6)His longest one-on-one match was with WWE Superstar Triple H and lasted 30 minutes and 52 seconds.
7) He has appeared in 17 Survivor Series matches, and won 12 of them.
8) Throughout his career, Undertaker had 15 Championship reigns.
9) He competed in the first-ever Hell in a Cell match in 1997 against Shawn Michaels.
10) He went head-to-head with Kane 19 times during pay-per-view events.