Mumbai-based startup accelerator ScaleMinds has selected five startups for its 100 day accelerator programme. The startups are provided with a Seed funding of $15K (INR 10 Lakhs) each in addition to business strategy consulting and business development support.
The Top 5 Startups Selected For The ScaleMinds Startup Accelerator Programme
1. Myfutball: Myfutball aims to be a one-stop app for Indian football fanatics. A user can find information related to i-League, ISL along with Premier International leagues and matches. Also, it is a mobile marketplace to buy football-related merchandise, accessories, book tickets for matches, etc. The startup was founded by Trushit Buch and the Android app was launched in July 2016.
2. Taxgenie: A fintech startup, Taxgenie is a platform that will help 30 Mn MSMEs be GST-compliant and manage their businesses with just a smartphone and spreadsheets. Founded in 2016, it is based in Mumbai.
3. Funky Dory: Funky Dory aims to be a one-stop destination for Indian working women when it comes to the selection of office outfits. The startup offers custom corporate couture for women wherein the clients can get outift designs customised as per their own body fit. The startup was launched by Gayatri Thampi in August 2016.
4. HRiS 365: HRiS365.com is an online/cloud-based human resource management system (HRMS) for SMEs. From providing a self-service portal to tracking attendance and from analytics to performance management – it does it all. HRiS 365 was founded by Human Resource Intelligent Systems LLP in 2016.
5. Navigers: “Navigers” stands for Connecting Travellers. It is a web platform which helps travellers find and connect with other travellers so that they can travel together especially to remote locations. With Navigers, travellers can get free access to information like nearby mechanics, hospitals etc. Also, users can setup their travel groups, plan for logistics and share their experiences to benefit others travelers. Booking hotels, renting bikes, cars, etc are other additional benefits hosted by the website.